Multi-Unit/Commercial Apartment Buildings Move Out Cleaning. Make unit ready and for new resident
1. Inspects the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and pet droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of litter at all times.
2. Removes trash and remaining items from vacant apartments prior to starting the make-ready process, transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable, and cleans and maintains storage areas.
3. Completes assigned minor and routine service requests as requested by Service Supervisor and/or CommunityManager, and assists the make-ready specialist in the turn process.
4. Changes all locks in accordance with the property’s policy and ensure gates to all pool areas are working according to codes and safety standards.
5. Distributes notices and communications to residents as necessary.
6. Informs appropriate supervisors of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, team members, guests and others.
7. Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services.
8. Complies with A Plus Business and Service safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility. Janitor / Porter.
Incumbents work both in and outside of apartment buildings and in all areas of the property, including amenities.
Incumbents need to be able to stand, walk, and/or sit for extended periods of time and bend, stoop, climb ladders, reach, carry objects, and crawl in confined areas.
Incumbents must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions (rain, snow, heat, hail, wind, sleet).
Incumbents must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to twenty-five (25) pounds independently and fifty (50) pounds with assistance.
Rare or regular travel may be required to assist other properties as needed, attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
Incumbents must be able to work a flexible work schedule, which includes taking “call” during evenings, weekends and holidays.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Demonstrated ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define and correct problems.
Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity, act as first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company, and answer questions related to department operating policies.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road