Amdal In-Home Care and Amdal Transport Services we provide in home care and non-emergency medical transport services throughout the Central Valley and Central Coast. We are currently seeking a part time receptionist that is familiar with an office environment for our Tulare location. We are looking for someone to answer multiline phone system and delegate calls out. The ideal candidate must be client focused with the sincere desire to ensure our clients receive exceptional services. If you desire to make a difference and become a part of a great team then apply today!
We have someone in office 24/7 so we are looking for someone who is flexible and can work some weekend shifts.
Position Responsibilities Include
· Handle inbound/outbound client/caregiver phone calls
· Ensure services provided exceed client’s expectations
· Data entry, filing, and other clerical duties as needed
· Ensures the proper exchange of essential information between families, clients and field staff for the provision of quality client care.
· Assures the communication of company policies and procedures to field staff
The ideal candidate should possess most or all of the following qualifications:
· Previous office experience
· Strong communication skills with a pleasant personality
· Proficient in data entry
· Organized and detail oriented
· Able to follow instructions and work with little or no supervision
· Knowledgeable of in-home care preferred.
· Ability to pass a thorough background check.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Multi-line phone systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location