Developmental Pathways is looking for a Scheduler to join our team! This is a unique position where you will schedule Behavior Therapists based on their home location and match them to clients based on where they live.
Do you have successful customer service background?
Are you able to quickly connect with parents?
Can you deal with high volume phone calls and emails?
Are you a team player that is able to collaborate with staff?
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and computer savvy?
If so, read on….
Do you have prior experience scheduling in a clinical environment or for a large group (40+) of medical providers and enjoy “putting pieces of a puzzle together”, then we want to talk to you!
Our Scheduling team plays a vital role in advancing our mission to make a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Every team member at Developmental Pathways is passionate about providing best in class support to our direct care providers, who in turn deliver the highest quality ABA therapy to our clients..
What would you do?
· Modify/adjust Behavior Therapist’ (BTs) schedules when patients cancel
· Find coverage for BTs and manage rescheduled appointments
· Communicate with BCBA and Program Managers about schedule changes
· Work with our BTs when they need to cancel due to illness and make sure those clients are rescheduled/ BT submits PTO in our payroll system
· Approve PTO for BTs
· Run weekly reports to monitor call outs by BTs
· Work weekly unconverted appointments audit report
· Work monthly expiring auths and rebuild schedules that are ending
· Add codes to appointments as needed
· Add ending auth dates and update appointment schedules
· Weekly scheduling meeting
· Weekly supervision meeting with clinical director
· Monthly supervision meeting with Practice Manager
· Label audits weekly
· Field questions and concerns from BTs
· Schedule sub workflows
· Working daily Central reach messages, tasks, and google emails
· Behavioral Pathways reserves the right to add or change these responsibilities at any time
Who are we looking for?
· High school diploma or GED
· Availability: Full Time (Monday through Friday)
· Proficient in software systems, excel and Microsoft
· Spanish speaking REQUIRED
· Must have 1-3 years of medical office experience doing scheduling for a hospital, ER/OR, or mobile clinical staff
· Driver’s License (Required)
· Past work history with ABA scheduling is preferred but not required
· Must have excellent critical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills
· This position requires the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail
· Computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office
– You will receive assistance from all teams in ensuring you are performing at high levels successfully.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Van Nuys, CA 91406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
scheduling: 2 years (Required)
ABA scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location