The Regional Director position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations and is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to support various company initiatives. The RD will plan and designate resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, maintain client communications, act as company technology subject matter expert, and keep senior management informed as the leader for the portfolio.
Essential Job Functions:
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
Maintain competitive market awareness.
Complete and submit accurate and timely reports as required.
Regular review of the physical conditions of all the locations.
Financial planning and review of company operations.
Develop procedures / policy to enhance company operations.
Must adhere to company posting procedures and ensure others do too.
Must follow all policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
Perform any other reasonable tasks and duties as assigned.
Mentoring, development and training of associates.
Maintain knowledge of latest industry technology standards to include PARCS and PCI DSS.
Ability to work holidays, nights, weekends as necessary to meet company demands.
· Qualified candidates must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years progressive parking operations management experience.
· Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge, i.e. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Integrapark, Adobe, etc.
· Use of calculator and general mathematical skills required.
· College degree a plus.
· CAPP & CPP industry designations a plus.
· Ability to travel up to 50% per month.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Management: 5 years (Required)
Parking: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location