Bartenders at Parkwest Casinos Restaurants will provide food and beverage service to guests while providing excellent customer service. A successful bartender will be fully knowledgeable of the food menu as well as all beer, wine and spirits offered. Bartenders are expected to display professionalism by serving in a responsible manner. Bartenders are responsible for checking identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol. Also, they ensure guests are enjoying their meal and/or drinks and take action to correct any problems. In addition bartenders should expect to create drink recipes, stock the bar and maintain a clean work station.
1. Knowledge of house specialty drinks and proper garnishment within two weeks of employment.
2. Knowledge of all beer and wine offered within two weeks of employment.
3. Knowledge of opening/closing procedures of bar within two weeks of employment.
4. Ability to properly use the POS system within the first week of employment.
5. Ability to pour drinks accurately.
6. Knowledge of sanitation/cleaning procedures within the first week of employment.
7. Knowledge of food menu within two weeks of employment.
8. Ability to promote positive interactions with guests through sincere greeting and communications.
Parkwest Casino Manteca is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.