We are a specialty coffee shop Bakery located in south San Francisco.
Currently we are looking to hire one coffee loving barista to join our small team for a part-time position.
Job duties include:
– Crafting drinks according to store standards and recipe.
– Check inventory and notify manager when low or out on a daily basis. Receive inventory from suppliers as well as storage when low.
– Refill supplies and make/stamp supplies during slow hours or when running out.
– Sanitation and cleaning of coffee station areas, kitchen, and dining room areas.
– Light baking when needed.
– Ensure customers are satisfied with all orders and provide excellent service to everyone that walks in the door.
– Follow strict Opening or Closing procedures.
– Refill ingredients and syrups for coffee and sandwich stations before your shift ends.
– Leave a clean and organized station for your next shift.
– Other duties as assigned .
– Must have extreme punctuality and arrive on time for each shift. Tardies will not be tolerated. Missed shift is not tolerated.
– Must show a genuine interest in learning about coffee and latte art as well as the history of third wave coffee.
– Must be an effective communicator and able to resolve conflict when manager is not present.
– Must use common sense when dealing with day-to-day activities able to make the right decision,grow and not become stagnant overtime.
– Must be able to work effectively and efficiently with other team members.
– Must have afternoons and certain weekends available and flexible to switch schedule with other team members when needed.
– Must be independent and ensure that all of your tasks and responsibilities are completed before shift ends.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location